Vegan Minshuku Sanbiki Neko
Our minshuku is:
* a fusion of traditional Japanese style rooms with a western style dining room/social area;
* a fully vegan facility.
Of course, everyone is welcome to come and stay with us, vegan, vegetarian or those just looking for a tasty and healthy start to the day.
* Newly completed in 2018, with all new fittings.
* Downstairs comprises the reception area, a guest dining room and social area, laundry and commercial kitchen.
* Breakfasts are served in the dining room. It also has tea and coffee making facilities, a microwave/oven, refrigerator and television.
* Upstairs there are five traditional Japanese style rooms, each with an en suite bathroom.
* We are close to many attractions, including Kiyomizu-dera, Fushimi Inari and the Gion area.